Are We a Good Fit?
Before you hire Milia Marketing to handle the digital marketing aspect of your business, we want you to consider whether we are a good fit for you. We want you to take a good look at your business, goals, and expectations and compare that with the points raised on this page. If you believe we fit into the description and that your business matches our ideal client, you should schedule a discovery call with us to discuss this further.
Who is Milia Marketing?
Who We Are
- A team of dedicated experts. Milia Marketing is a full-service digital marketing company with a team of experts in every field of digital marketing, including SEO, web development, social media management and advertising, email marketing, PPC advertising, content marketing/copywriting, eCommerce web development, heuristic UX analysis and audit, and programmatic advertising.
Who we are NOT!
- A freelancer
- A one-man-show marketing firm
- An agency that delegates to other freelancers or contractors
Who are you?
- A decision maker, leader, marketing director, or company owner looking for an experienced digital marketing company to improve marketing efforts. Better Marketing. Better Results.®
- I know my business goals, and I can communicate them effectively. We understand that we must research many things about your industry, competitors, and consumers. However, we want you to wholly explain your business goals, records, strengths, and weaknesses.
- A start-up or sole proprietor with minimal experience and budget to spend on digital marketing campaigns. You should fully understand your product/service, industry, and the ideal customer before engaging in high-impact digital marketing like the one we offer. These things take time, and we are not the best fit for you.
What are you looking for?
- You are looking for a content-writing agency. Although we create content as part of our SEO services, we are not a content-writing company.
- IT support: We do not provide IT support. We only work with websites, search engines, and social media platforms.
- Traditional (offline) marketing services. We work on the internet. We don’t manage billboards and banners; we don’t manage PR campaigns; we don’t post in newspapers and magazines.
- Traditional Graphic Design or Branding. We specialize in online marketing and managing long-term marketing campaigns. We can certainly refer you to a trusted Graphic Design and Branding partner if needed.
When do you want to see the results?
- You understand that marketing projects don’t yield overnight results. From the strategy creation to the implementation phase, we put great thought into every process to deliver outstanding results. We don’t take time because we WANT to. We do it because we HAVE to.
- You will give us months of hard work to deliver results. Services like search engine optimization and social media marketing and management may take months before the results come. If they come in a few weeks, it’s an added advantage.
- You understand that the fact that it was fast at one point doesn’t mean it will happen like that all the time.
- You want us to deliver results tomorrow or in a few weeks. Digital marketing, in all its forms, is a time-consuming task. Results take time to come.
- You want us to design a new website in a few weeks. Web design is a time-consuming project. We want to give you a website that resonates with your brand image and is easy to use.
- You want to be on Google’s first page in a few weeks or months. SEO is a long-term, continuous process that yields long-lasting results. It takes time for those results to come.
What are your pain points?
- My website design needs to represent my brand/business correctly. A poorly-designed website can create a downturn in all your marketing efforts. We will redesign your website to make it look professional, fit for your brand, and pleasing to the users.
- I want to migrate from my current CMS/eCommerce platform to another. You should work with a CMS/eCommerce platform that promotes ease and growth. We will make the migration process seamless and thorough.
- I want to increase leads and conversions. We want this too, and we put great effort into bringing that to fruition. More than anything else, we are more interested in helping you sell more.
- I want quality traffic. There is no need for website traffic if it doesn’t help you make more money. We will help you reach ready-to-buy audiences by targeting money keywords and creating compelling web copy.
- website is slow. One of the easiest ways to chase your customers to a competitor is to have a slow website. Three (3) seconds is the recommended time for any site to load; we can get you that and more.
- My current vendor is unresponsive. One of the most common reasons our clients love working with us is that we typically respond to all messages and emails within 24 hours. We also schedule weekly/monthly calls to inform you of our progress and listen to your requests.
- I need better content for my website. Website copy should be done by experts. It should resonate with your brand, be compelling, solve users’ problems, and satisfy search engines. Our copywriter is one of the best in the business.
- I want my website to be integrated with my other systems. Our web developers will help you integrate your website with all your business systems to make communication seamless.
- My current vendor doesn’t provide great reports on what they are doing. You deserve to know the process and progress of what you pay for. We make it our duty to show you just that.
- I want you to do what I want, how I like it, and when I want it. We like to consider you as a partner. As much as we understand that you know what you want and you pay us to get it done, we would instead work with somebody who understands that we are experts at what we do and will choose the best methods.
- I want to be in charge of content creation while you handle the SEO. There is no SEO without content. We would rather take complete control of SEO, which means copywriting too. The content review and approval experience remain collaborative, where we seek your input on the content we write.
- I want to rank for every keyword related to my business fast. While we are sure you will rank for most of your keywords, we will not guarantee that you will rank for all fast.
- I need a guarantee. At Milia Marketing, we don’t do guarantees. However, we can assure you of results in due time.
What are your preferences for business working relationships?
- I want a long-term business relationship. We want you to consider that we love to work with you to improve your marketing efforts and results. The longer we work together, the better we know you, and the more results we deliver.
- I want a dependable team of experts on my projects: You want it! We got it! Our experts and highly trained professionals with certifications and years of experience. We are an extension of your team. A strategic marketing advisor for your business.
- I want to be in touch constantly. We have a system where we report to our clients monthly. You become in the know the moment you sign up.
- I would appreciate recommendations from your team of experts. You came to us for a reason; our expertise. As much as we do not want you to derail from your business goals, we would like for you to consider our suggestions and recommendations.
- You would love to give testimonials and feature in our case studies. We will deliver excellent results for you; when we do that, we would love for you to appreciate us by recommending us and featuring in our case studies.
- You want a one-off service. At Milia Marketing, we’d like to become an extension of your team. We aren’t just “another vendor”. Consider a freelancer if you’re looking for a short-term, one-off project or service.
- My sales, revenue, calls, historical records, company details, and analytics are confidential. One of the most effective ways to run marketing campaigns is to use historical data. Also, we need to fully understand what works and what doesn’t.
- “Why does it take so long? It really shouldn’t.” Again, we don’t take time because we want to. We take time because we have to, and you have to trust us, or we won’t get along well.
- I am always unavailable for calls and meetings. More than just reporting progress, we also want to talk to you about any problems we encounter with your website. We spend hours each month preparing for our monthly meetings. Having to reschedule or if you miss the meetings only hurts the performance of your campaigns.
What is your budget?
- $10,000 and above. You have an annual budget approved and can pay once all discussions are settled. Our billing is monthly, but we want to ensure your annual marketing budget is set and approved, so our goals and expectations are aligned.
- You don’t have a budget planned yet and are not sure how much digital marketing programs may cost Schedule a discovery call where we identify what solutions might be the best fit for your business based on your goals. You’ll walk away with directions and rough estimates. If it makes sense for you, we will schedule another call to review a detailed proposal containing deliverables, the scope of work, and digital marketing program expectations & objectives.
What are you waiting for?
Please take a moment to schedule a meeting with us using calendar below.