- SolutionsWebsite design And DevelopmentLead GenerationSearch Engine Optimization
Request a free SEO & PPC Audit for your Kitchen & Bath business!
PPC Auditing Services
SEO Auditing Services
Anyone can give you promises, we can give you proof.
Here from some of our satisfied clients:
Frequently Asked Questions
We measure success in terms of tangible results. This includes increases in website traffic, leads, and conversions, as well as decreases in cost per acquisition. We also track phone calls, walk-ins, and form submissions to provide a comprehensive view of your marketing ROI.
At Milia Marketing, we offer a unique blend of industry specialization, transparency, and commitment to your success:
- Industry Specialization: We specialize in the kitchen and bath industry. We understand the unique needs and challenges of countertop/fabrication companies, and we tailor our strategies to meet these needs.
- Ownership: With us, you always own the accounts. We believe in complete transparency and giving you full control over your assets.
- Communication: We pride ourselves on our excellent communication. We deliver on our promises and keep you updated every step of the way.
- Dedicated Marketing Advisor: You’ll have a dedicated marketing advisor who will be your point of contact and guide you through the process.
- Thought Leadership: Our team includes a best-selling author in the marketing space, ensuring you benefit from cutting-edge strategies and insights.
- Scheduled Monthly Marketing Strategy Meetings: We provide regular updates on our efforts, discuss what we’ve done in the past 30 days, outline our future plans, and provide strategic marketing recommendations.
- Detailed Email Updates: We keep you informed about all the small details, so you’re never left in the dark about your marketing efforts.
- Exclusivity: As a client of ours, we’re exclusively yours. We focus on delivering what is promised and updating clients about all the small details.
- Proactive Partnership: We are not order takers. We are an extension of your team and deliver results. We often act as a Fractional CMO and assist our clients with the entire customer journey, from the marketing funnel to customer acquisition and beyond. We consider the customer experience once the customer is won and how to improve customer referrals within our marketing efforts.
- Detailed Analytics and Reporting: We provide clear, easy-to-understand reports, so you can see the tangible results of our efforts.
- Experience: Although we primarily work with Countertop companies and fabricators, we’ve also worked with Fortune 500 organizations, Universities, and more. This means we can walk the talk with working with multiple stakeholders, and have very high-level conversations.
Yes, we offer a range of services to support your marketing efforts, including graphic design, PPC, remarketing, content creation, call and form tracking, video production and editing, website ADA compliance, and addressable geofencing.
It’s easy. Just schedule a call on our calendar, and we’ll start laying the foundation for your success. During this call, we’ll discuss your goals, requirements, timing, and other details. We’ll then schedule another call to either narrow down the scope of work or to present a proposal tailored to your needs. On the proposal review call, we’ll review the proposal together live, clarify any questions, and then send the proposal to your email digitally.