- SolutionsWebsite design And DevelopmentSearch Engine Optimization
Programmatic Advertising Agency
A data-driven approach to meet the perfect audience at the right time and in the right place.
With this advanced, data-driven system of advertising, Milia Marketing offers you:
Request a Discovery Call and get a free Programmatic Advertising Proposal
Programmatic Display Ads With Deadshot Accuracy – Meet The Perfect Buyer At The Right Time!
Are you tired of wasting your marketing dollars on advertising systems that get you clicks from users who aren’t interested in your business? You can now see the results you want with programmatic advertising.
We use this data-driven approach to offer more advanced and extensive targeting, assuring you of converting the perfect customer for your business at the right time and place.
Let us help you set up programmatic ads that use algorithmic software to buy ad space to display your ad banner. This cancels out the trial-and-error approach and enables you to target the exact customer on several third-party platforms like Hulu, Disney, Netflix, and many more.
Sell More, Spend Less With Data-Driven Digital Display Advertising Solutions
Send us a message today to harness the power of programmatic advertising and sell like never before.
Let Experts At Milia Marketing Connect You With Your Buyers Fast
The most crucial benefit of programmatic advertising is its unmatched conversation rate. Along with this, programmatic media buying also offers
Areas We Serve
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Types of Programmatic Advertising?
There are different programmatic advertising types, which just means the different ways we can bid for the ads.
- Real-time bidding: This is the most popular type of programmatic advertising and simply means that the ad slots are open to anyone and everyone on the open market. However, the highest bidder gets the impressions.
- Private Marketplace (PMP): The private marketplace type of bidding offers the same features and patterns as RTB but only for invited advertisers.
- Preferred deals: With this type of programmatic ad buying, the advertisers pay a fixed price for the ad inventory before the auction when it is made available in the PMP.
- Programmatic guaranteed: This is the only type of programmatic ad buying that does not use a bidding process. It follows the traditional media buying approach where the publisher and the advertiser agree to the terms on a one-on-one basis.
How Does Programmatic Advertising Work?
Imagine that you are trying to place an ad to sell a golf ball. Traditional advertising sends your ads to everyone searching for any golf-related keyword. Programmatic advertising takes it a notch higher by displaying your ads only to the most interested people using their personal data, including relationship status, location, family relationships, recent purchases, movie taste, and many more.
The best part is that they don’t even have to come to a specific place to find the ads. The ad pops up on their most used platforms, making it easier and faster for them to see.
How much does programmatic advertising cost?
Programmatic advertising uses the cost-per-thousand-impressions model of pricing. The cost per thousand impressions can range from $0.50 to $2.00, depending on the ad type and the bidding level.
Start with Our Programmatic Advertising Agency Today
To start a conversation about how our Programmatic Advertising and other digital marketing services can help your business, click on the button below.
We look forward to getting to know you.